Job ID 47642
£20k - 25k per year
Bluegate is urgently seeking a Warehouse Operative with a rotating shift pattern for our growing client located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
You will need an up-to-date forklift truck licence in either Reach or Counterbalance.
The main responsibility of the Warehouse Operative, based in High Wycombe will be the organisation and movement of all goods in and out of the warehouse. You will be responsible for goods in and goods out, logging everything onto an electronic database and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is swiftly and accurately dealt with.
Key responsibilities and skills for the Warehouse Operative, based in High Wycombe
– You must be proficient in using Reach or Counterbalance forklift trucks and have a licence
– Previous experience within warehousing
– Excellent organisational skills
– Will be skilled in logging entries into a computer system
– You will need to be physically able to lift boxes regularly in a busy and demanding environment
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Warehouse Operative job, based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 20TB .