Job ID 47640
£26k - 30k per year
TEST TECHNICIAN – TEAM LEADER
An exciting opportunity for a Test Technician – Team Leader with an award-winning Cambridgeshire based Contract Electronics Manufacturer Services provider (CEM). You would be working for a leading client in their field who offer a responsive service to customers, focussed on flexible manufacturing of modest volumes of complex products.
Based in Cambridgeshire, the Test Technician – Team Leader will be reporting to the Production Manager. You will be responsible for leading the test department in order to meet production testing requirements. Working with some of the latest technologies in use by our customers, this is an ideal opportunity to apply your skills across a wide range of products.
Our client are proud to be Investors in People, ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accredited
Essential requirements – Test Technician – Team Leader – Cambridgeshire
· Minimum Level 3 qualification (ONC or equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· You must have significant experience within and electronics testing environment including fault diagnosis to component level
· A strong knowledge and understanding of electronic principles
· Competent in the use of all standard test equipment and techniques
· Must be computer literate with skills in data logging, manipulation and analysis
· Previous experience within a contract electronics manufacturing services environment
· Leadership and team-work experience
· An understanding of Surface Mount (SMA) and Conventional (through-hole) processes
· A broad knowledge of XJTAG test software and its development
· Inspection to IPC-A-610 standards
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Test Technician – Team Leader job, based in Cambridgeshire, contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 13TB .