Job ID 47552
£40k - 70k per year
Senior Hardware Engineer
Bucks / Berks border – to £70K+ benefits, hybrid working – 3 days a week in the office
A great opportunity for a 3 years+ experienced Hardware Engineer with a mix of experience in Electronics design in the GHz processor range, low power design and ideally battery management experience to move into a Senior Hardware Engineer job with a successful company who are leading the way in innovative secure electronic payment hardware.
Main responsibilities of the position include –
• Hardware Design and Development, particularly processor, security,
communications and battery management hardware features.
• Design, review and test of new and existing product designs based on low power
• Product certification
• New Product Introduction
The right person for this position will need –
• A background in electronics design (3 years+)
• Circuit design (GHz range microprocessors)
• Low power design experience
Ideally with some of –
• Battery management (Lithium Polymer) experience
• Communications (e.g. USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, LTE)
• Schematics and PCB layout.
• A Degree in Electronics, Computer
If you are a Hardware Design Engineer, looking to advance your career into a Senior Hardware Design position and would like to join a company with a market leading product line and big plans, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. If this Electronics Design job isn’t right for you, please feel free to give us a call as the chances are we will have one that is.