Job ID 47553
£38k - 40k per year
Quality Engineer – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Bluegate have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Quality Engineer, based in, High Wycombe, to join one of our global leading clients in the field of design and manufacturing of complex machined assemblies.
The main objective of the role is to assure the quality of products shipped to customers, meet agreed standards.
Key skills and responsibilities – Quality Engineer – High Wycombe, Bucks
– Assure quality of products (MFG QC, DFQ, Quality improvement, NPI) to agreed standards of FPY, OOBF, MTBF
– Auditing of sample products to assure the ongoing compliance to the product specification, inspection criteria and quality standards
– Returns defect analysis. Physical product testing, tear down and internal inspection and measurement
– Support RMA returns process
– Define inspection and acceptance criteria aligned to product requirements
– Participate in Materials Review Board
– Monitoring of manufacturing KPI’s to capture potential issues and highlight and support improvement
– Quality Cost management
APPLY NOW! Or for more information, on the Quality Engineer job, based in High Wycombe, Bucks, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 123TRB.