Job ID 47537
£40k - 50k per year + Relocation Assistance
Quality Engineer – Somerset, Taunton
Bluegate have an exciting job opportunity for a highly experienced Quality Engineer, based in, Taunton, Somerset, to join one of our global leading clients in the field of design and manufacturing of complex machined assemblies.
You would be joining an international company who design and manufacture high precision products and components for the Industrial, Medical, electronics and scientific industries.
My client offers excellent salaries, annual pay reviews, bonus and progression opportunities to further your career.
The main objective of the role is to improve the internal quality and efficiencies across the production lines of a brand new, stat of the art facility.
Key skills and responsibilities – Quality Engineer – Somerset, Taunton
– Ideally degree or six sigma black belt qualified or have significant experience of quality control
– You must have been a Quality Engineer for a manufacturing company, ideally within a complex manufacturing environment
– Have experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS), ISO9001 and ideally ISO14001
– Must be an expert in internal quality including PPAP, APQP, 8D, FMEA
– Driving continuous improvement projects throughout the business
APPLY NOW! Or for more information, on the Quality Engineer job, based in Somerset, Taunton, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 59TRB.