Job ID 47671
£35k - 38k per year
Quality Engineer – Electronics – Bicester – Oxfordshire
Bluegate have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer, based in Bicester, Oxfordshire, to join one of our global leading clients in the field of design and manufacturing of electronic devices for the automotive industry.
You would be joining a growing company who design and manufacture high end electronics and systems for the automotive and autonomous vehicle industries.
My client offers excellent benefits, training and opportunities to further your career.
The main responsibilities of the role is to monitor, test, and reporting the quality of assembled products as well as the inspection of purchased materials, components and assemblies.
Key skills and responsibilities – Quality Engineer – Bicester
– You must have been a Quality Engineer within an electronics environment
– You will have experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS), including ISO 9001
– Inspection of goods in is highly preferred
– Resolve supplier quality issues using structured investigation and reporting techniques
– Ideally have knowledge and/or experience of some of the following, PPAP, APQP, 8D, FMEA and continuous improvement
APPLY NOW! Or for more information, on the Quality Engineer job, based in Bicester, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 129TRB