Job ID 47665
£20k - 25k per year
Production Operative – Somerset – Shift Pattern
Bluegate are proud to partner with a global client in the field of design and manufacture of devices for the medical and scientific industries.
We have urgent requirements for experienced Production Operatives to assist with continued growth within their state-of the art manufacturing facility based in Taunton, Somerset.
You will be working on a shift pattern that includes, early, late and night shifts.
You will have experience of operating machinery within a production environment ensuring equipment is internal standards are achieved both in volume and quality
You will be offered a competitive salary, regular pay reviews and promotional opportunities.
Key Skills / responsibilities / Background – Production Operative – Taunton, Somerset
– Experience within a Production environment is a must
– Machine operating experience is required
– Must have a keen eye for detail and ensure machines are running smoothly
– You must be happy working within a cleanroom environment
– You will be familiar with engineering drawings and associated documentation
This is a great job opportunity to join a growing company who can offer career progression and personal development.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Production Operative job, based in Taunton, Somerset, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 80TRB.