Job ID 47559
£40k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
Process Engineer – Team Leader – Manchester
Bluegate are proud to partner with a global client in the field of design and manufacture of high-end electronics and semiconductor devices.
We have a requirement for a qualified Process Engineer – Team Leader based in the Manchester area who specialises in Etch and yield improvement activity.
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits, regular pay reviews and promotional opportunities.
Key Skills / responsibilities / Background – Process Engineer – Team Leader – Manchester
– You have experience in supervising, managing or mentoring junior Process Engineers
– Efficiency and yield improvements on existing and new production lines
– Ideally have experience in Etch, Poly Etch or Oxid Dep within a semiconductor manufacturing environment
– Must be familiar with SPC, Lean, Continuous improvement and Risk assessments
– Must be qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in relevant field (Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering)
This is a great job opportunity to join a growing company who can offer career progression and personal development.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Process Engineer – Team Leader job, based in the Manchester area, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 10064/181.