Job ID 47560
£30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Process Engineer – Electronics
Bluegate are proud to partner with a global client in the field of design and manufacture of high-end electronics within several industries including aerospace, medical, defence, broadcast and automotive.
We have an urgent requirement for an Electronics biased, Process Engineer based in the site in the Scottish Boarders.
You will be offered a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, relocation assistance (if necessary) and promotional opportunities.
Key Skills / responsibilities / Background – Process Engineer – Scottish Boarders
– Must have worked in the PCB manufacturing field
– Efficiency improvements and optimising PCB and PCBA production lines
– Must be familiar with Lean, Continuous improvement or Six Sigma methodology
– Failure identification and root cause analysis as well as actioning plans to remedy failures
– Must be qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in Electronics or related field
This is a great job opportunity to join a growing company who can offer career progression and personal development.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Process Engineer job, based in the Scottish Borders, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 10025/177.