Job ID 47655
£25k - 34k per year
Materials Controller – Luton
BlueGate urgently require a Material Controller to join their client in Luton, Bedfordshire.
You be responsible for controlling the repair of customer returned items in a period that supports the agreed turnaround times, ensuring that all material in the manufacturing chain is at an appropriate build standard.
The Material Controller will maintain work in progress status within SAP, expediting internal and external repair items to ensure compliance to Customer plan. Monitor output from the SAP plan and report on non-compliance.
Key responsibilities for the Material Controller based in Bedfordshire:
• Review, release and manage internal Service orders in line with requirements
• Scheduling of Service orders on SAP
• Implementation of failure and material review actions
• Delivery of kits to and from all Manufacturing and Engineering areas
• Providing information on the status of repairs to integrated project team members
• Produce weekly progress reports on status and provide accurate feedback to Repairs manager for communication with Customer.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Material Controller job located in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact Tommy Beazley quoting reference 49TRB .