Job ID 47555
£30k - 32k per year
Manufacturing Scheduler- Luton, Bedfordshire
An exciting new position has arisen for a Manufacturing Scheduler, based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Manufacturing Scheduler, will plan, schedule, coordinate and/or monitor the flow of products through the complete production cycle.
You will provide timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
• Review open sales orders to determine customer requirements.
• AMR Provisioning for future projects.
• Carry out planning and coordination of production schedules.
• Understand and react to scheduling ‘What If’ scenarios.
• Job creation to satisfy all departments’ needs.
• Monitor of workflow and schedule to ensure on-time delivery right first time.
• Monitor and control of all scheduling activities.
• Prepare, inspect, and distribute production shop documentation for production/workload.
• Coordinate with other departments to develop and maintain scheduling and delivery goals.
• Customer shipment entry.
• Coordinate between production and supply chain to expedite required materials.
Previous experience in a similar role within the Manufacturing Sector is required.
APPLY NOW! Or for more information on the Manufacturing Scheduler job located in Luton, Bedfordshire, please call Tommy Beazley quoting reference 125TRB.