Job ID 47595
£35.1k - 43.9k per year
Junior / Graduate Software Engineers – HPC
€40000 – €45000 / annum Pension, bonus Netherlands
Junior / Graduate Software Engineers – High Performance Computing
Delft, NL – salaries to about € 45K + benefits
A great opportunity for Software Engineers with an interest and experience in High Performance Computing to join a small, Delft based R & D team who are pushing the limits of computing architectures in terms of power, energy efficiency, size and cost.
You will be using your experience in C++,Java, OOP, OpenMP / MPI to not only work on developing cutting edge high performance software but also publishing papers and representing the company at Industry and Research events.
You will also work closely with engineers, scientists and mathematicians at their other R&D locations.
A relevant applicant will have the following skills and background –
• An excellent Academic background in Computer Science, Electronics or a Mathematically challenging subject.
• Object oriented programming
• Experience in parallel programming (eg OpenMP or MPI)
• Linux software development
• Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
Any additional experience with any of the following would be even better –
• Software testing (e.g. JUnit, Jenkins CI)
• Digital hardware design (e.g. Verilog/VHDL, FPGAs)
So, if you are a capable Graduate / Junior Software Engineer with good C++, OOP, OpenMP / MPI skills and you enjoy working on challenging software problems, as well as such things as interfacing with customers and working with acadaemia this would be a really interesting Software Engineering position for you.
The position is based in Delft, Netherlands, so any potential Software Engineers will need to have the right to work in the Netherlands to apply please.