Job ID 47676
£38k - 44k per year
Bluegate have a great opportunity for an experienced Equipment Technician with electronics knowledge to join our Manchester based client. You will be offered an excellent salary, great benefits, training and opportunities to advance your career.
As an Equipment Technician, you would be joining an industry leading, global company, based in Manchester, working on a shift patten that includes nights and days.
The main responsibilities include maintaining, servicing, optimising, fault finding and repairing complex electro-mechanical manufacturing equipment.
Key Skills and Requirements: –
– You must be able to fault find and repair electronics down to component level
– Must be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND/degree level, ideally in electronics
– Ideally you will have worked within a fast faced manufacturing environment
– PPM and reactive maintenance, including breakdowns
– If you have experience of working within clean rooms, this would be ideal
If you are an electronically biased Equipment Maintenance Technician, commutable to Manchester and are happy to work on a shift pattern that includes nights, this could be for you.
Apply Now! Or for more information on the Equipment Technician job, based in Manchester, please contact Tommy Beazley on quoting job reference 145TRB .